Saturday, June 28, 2003

Kick-butt movies

well, I've just seen the first Charlie's Angels movie..
definitely more plot to this one than Full Throttle..
but at least now I can say I've seen 'em both ;)

I thought that the usual gang of ICQ denizens would be around to distract me and provide diversion.. (like the people I alluded to in the last entry)
but for some reason, ICQ2Go isn't working tonight..
(some problem with the server / connection)
however, I did discover that Yahoo Messenger had a beta version..
("no download needed" is just what the doc ordered)

so I guess I *can* go nuts on Yahoo and MSN..
just not ICQ, which is bad in a way..
(I want to talk to a particular person on there..)
oh well.. maybe next week or something!
I'm assuming that Vernon won't be done with my computer yet..

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home