Saturday, June 28, 2003

Parental interference

well, the word has come down from on high..
(otherwise known as my parental units)
no, I CAN'T stay home alone today..
(which I was REALLY looking forward to..)
my sister has to pick me up so I can go there..
they'll brook no interference or "nonsense," either..

guess I can watch the first Charlie's Angels movie..
(it was on TV the other day, and Mum taped it..)
and maybe I'll also watch Guinness World Records Primetime..
that is, if it isn't a total rerun from something I've already seen..

man, I wish I could have the day to myself here..
at least my parents are going out tonight..
so hopefully no bollocks quite yet..
whether they happen (or even if they don't)..
I know I'll have help / diversion / distraction..
among other people, Corey will certainly help!

in other news, it is now 30° out..
not approaching your idea of a heatwave quite yet ;)
but it is certainly very humid and oh so hot..
that oughta be enough, eh?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home