Sunday, July 06, 2003

The clock's still ticking... you mean the night's still young!

HILARIOUS QUOTE OF THE WEEK (1)

"The clock is still ticking.." -- Steph (my sister), trying to tell her friends that they still had plenty of time to watch movies after we had dinner. (Friday, July 4) [then I said, "the night is still young at 11.. yes.." .. which was the correct construct :P]


home from church really early..
we NEVER get out of there before 1..
since our parents just have to talk to everyone..
(we talk to friends, too.. but our parents take way longer)
definitely a refreshing change from the usual routine! :)

I also told my sister about that poor Indian boy..
(the one producing winged beetles in his urine)
she first asked what the heck he consumed..
(don't know.. maybe beetle eggs or something)
then shared my horrified / disgusted reaction..
"wouldn't that HURT?" she asked.. guess it must!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home