Friday, June 13, 2003

Spending money like crazy

Friday the 13th today, kiddies.. (cue spooky music here) you'd best be very careful if you go out today.. oh heck, even if you stay in.. I know that's what I'm planning to do!

I'm about to (figuratively) defenestrate some of my money..
(yes.. I know you love it when I use big, fluffy words.. :P)
Steph sent us all an email a couple days ago..
"who wants to see Finding Nemo on Friday before Fellowship?"
I didn't reply to it, but she buzzed me on MSN half an hour ago..
matinée movies are expensive too, y'know!

so.. movie, Pho dinner afterwards (inexpensive)..
maybe going out to eat after Fellowship too..
I think it's good that I only spent a couple dollars so far this week..
Fridays tend to be the big spending days, anyhow..
(unless you're talking grocery shopping or something..)

oh, and now I find out that if I go..
I'll be at the church an hour and a half early..
(as was the case two weeks ago..)
I am NOT a big fan of being places extremely early..
"bring a book," indeed.. maybe, but aiyoh!
do I even want to go anywhere tomorrow?
I don't really know anymore.. guess we'll see..

yes.. I could take the bus to the church..
but somehow, I don't think I'll feel like it..
some of you might tell me to "suck it up"..
or that I'm being whiny / immature about this..
hey, this is MY site.. and MY opinions are the most valid.. :P
just that it smacks of bloody inconvenience.. FAAAARRRRRRK..
(and are they even thinking of me? eh, who knows..
no.. I'm not being a selfish self-absorbed person, either..)

besides, if I can't vent / blow off steam..
my mental state will be even more annoying ;)
I can't take this anymore.. I'm going to sleep now..
hopefully things will be better upon waking..
(though most probably they won't be..)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home