Thursday, June 12, 2003

Don't message me as soon as I get online!

and I see it's time to issue another reminder..
if you message me directly I (or you) get online..
depending on my mood and / or who you are..
I may not answer for some time.. I'M BUSY! ;)

if I really like you / want to talk to you..
I'll likely answer you more immediately..
but if I decide that it can wait coz it's not urgent..
(or indeed if I'm going online, then doing other things..)
then I won't answer you.. even though I may like you..

(yes, I do this to a couple of select people..
I'm not being a hypocrite, though..
as I don't do this EVERY SINGLE TIME they get on..
buzzing people as soon as YOU get online ain't the same..
just so we're clear about these things, hehehe)

might as well take this opportunity to say this:
I know that I have horribly long lag times..
that might best be explained by a bad habit of mine..
leaving the Internet connected whilst I'm sleeping!
(I shouldn't do that, I know.. security and Net hours..)
other times, I'm just busy.. (most likely NOT ignoring you)
but if that's happened to you when trying to buzz me..
I'll apologize right here and now..
that is, if I like ya enough ;)

(I hope people who dislike me aren't reading this..
but you can never be too sure sometimes.. aye?)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home