Thursday, June 12, 2003

Big rush project

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERMAN.. I hope you have a really great one today! :) Very interesting seeing you at Bubble World that time.. lots of church memories of you, for sure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNY L.A. .. I hope you have a good one today! :) Maybe you'll move to Washington soon.. and be where you've always wanted to be.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TLD.. I hope you have a really awesome one today! :) It's been great getting to know you.. thanks for inviting this lone Canadian onto your board.

well, Vernon did NOT come by yesterday..
maybe he forgot or something.. who knows?
guess I'll see what was up on Sunday..
it's not like this is a big rush project or anything!

although, now that the P2 hard drive is two inches away from me.. I sure wish this could get done sooner rather than later.. y'know? hopefully it WILL, though you can never tell with these things..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home