Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Peaceful night of sleep

I spent another peaceful night of sleep..
it's like warmth and love was blanketed over me..
definitely that's what I want for sure..
isn't that what everyone wants, though?
well.. I'm here telling you that I want it to be mine..
even more so than you probably do :P

oh, and here's fair warning to you all..
if we happen to be talking later on tonight..
I will probably get cut off by Vernon..
he says he'll call me after work..
and possibly come over to transfer computer files..
from this old 486 to the slightly newer P2..
(which I now have, thanks to my sister)


since I really don't know what's involved in all that..
like.. how long will it take? what will he need to do?
if I disappear and am not online for some days..
that'll be explained by the file transfer.
so don't worry ya heads over little ol' me..

so there ya go.. that's your warning!
(several hours in advance, too.. damn, I'm GOOD..)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home