Sunday, June 15, 2003

ICQ attracting all sorts of random chatters

What the heck is up with my ICQ this weekend? It's attracting all sorts of random chatters.. usually, it never does on the weekends. (which is the only time I'm on ICQ these days.. maybe one every three months) But from last night till now, it's attracted at least nine of them. Not that I don't want to talk to new people.. but if I'm only on ICQ once every week or so, and then only talk to a very few selected people already on my list.. it's easier just to delete all random chatters. ;)

Reminds me.. I should clean up my ICQ list, which I never seem to get around to doing. Probably won't do it before I go to Erin's, either.. but tonight should be fun with a bunch of us there. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home