Thursday, June 26, 2003

Heat melting my brain / peanut butter

It's official now.. I think that the heat has done a very good job of starting to melt my brain. Granted, I was only outside for about ten minutes total... but it's at least 27° out there! It's not quite as bad as my sister says Hong Kong is... where you'll have to take at least three showers a day (sometimes you feel like jumping into the tub to cool off after only having been outside for five minutes), but I guess I should be very happy I'm not a guy in a tux or even a model wearing all the winter fashions for a photo shoot. ;) So if I don't make sense for the next few days (or all of summer, really).. just blame it on all this heat here in Vancouver, NOT my usual stuff and nonsense.. thanks muchly. :P

Also.. is it just me, or does peanut butter taste really salty to all of humanity? Yes, I *know* I can get unsalted peanut butter.. I saw some at Save-On Foods just now, in fact. But I swear the stuff gets saltier as you reach the bottom of the jar. Maybe they just reserve the "salty punch" for those of us who are thrifty enough to actually finish ALL the peanut butter before the expiry date.. "yeah, it'll be our little surprise for those consumers who do insist on finishing the whole jar.. mwahahahaha.." Who knows.. but if I have that slightly off-kilter experience again, it's unsalted peanut butter for me next time. (and if that tastes off, I guess I'll figure out what to do with my peanut butter cravings then :P)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home