Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Vernon, Yazmine, typos, Eric, ambiguity

Random notes of a weird mind:

1. Congratulations to my friends.. I'm very happy for them. :)
2. Will my computer be a lot faster by this time tomorrow? Maybe.. we shall see what happens when Vernon gets done with it. Should have told him to install Trillian on the new hard drive, perhaps.. oh well. Not sure, but probably that's something I shouldn't bother to try, though.. especially given what happened the last time I tried to download the program! (for anyone who may be mildly interested: it crashed everything out)
3. Will it be actually sunny on Monday when Yazmine and I attempt (for the second time) to see the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal? I do very much hope so.. send us all the prayers you can spare for good weather on that day, please. :P
4. Why doesn't anyone scan this thing for typos or other errors and report back to me if they found any? I mean.. I am a pretty good typist, and I do check for typos (as well as other stuff).. but I type too fast, and sometimes the odd one slips by me. Even the Word spellchecker has its limits.. I just happened to find a typo from two weeks ago, which it didn't catch coz it was in all caps. Oh well.. just keep pluggin' along, I guess. ;)
5. Ambiguity rules (thanks, Eric!), misinterpreted pranks don't. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home