Saturday, June 28, 2003

Hard-driving music rocks!

the movie was so very cool..
very much a "kick-butt" kind of thing..
I'm not going to spoil it for you..
but it was soooooo action-packed..
(with a lot of cameos.. not telling who)
not a sappy chick flick like I was ranting about..

the hard-driving music ROCKED the house!
(trust me to focus a bit more on the music, eh?)
it included Prodigy and the Chemical Brothers..
not saying the music carries the movie..
but the tunes are a definite complement to the film..

afterwards, we all had Samurai Sushi for dinner..
we took it out to eat at the church..
Steph thought I was brave..
I dared to try the church soya sauce..
it was still good, though.. (till March 2004)
(Jen thought it "classic" when I used way more than they did..
that was an accident, though.. I poured out too much)
lots of wasabi is sure great for your sinuses.. wooyeah ;)

Eunice was telling us about Eddie's Europe trip..
seems he got an eyebrow ring today..
he's working at an Edinburgh restaurant..
he was a hair model in Glasgow..
yes, he did the runway thing after a free haircut..
(got free beer and everything, too..)
might even go to Dublin later on..
sounds like he's having a good time..
it'll be cool to see him again when he gets back!

after Fellowship, a bunch of us were teasing Ty..
just coz he's Caucasian and we're all Chinese..
one gweilo against at least 35 Chinese people?
there's absolutely NO contest at all, baby.. ;P
our 1987 Toyota Camry doesn't qualify as a "rice rocket"..
but it was all good.. nothing malicious..

so yes, it was indeed a good day..
dunno what I'll do tomorrow..
have my Saturdays back again for now..
(Awana's cool, but a break is also good..)
who knows? might even read some books..
(haha.. who am I kidding? I'll be on this computer!)
but it'll be good to (hopefully) be by myself..
not having to deal with certain bollocks will be awesome! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home