Thursday, June 26, 2003

No more BootyBase!

Aiya! I can't believe I trashed all my documentation of the past three years over an utterly stupid error in judgement. The other day, I was trying to save my files from the hard drive to a floppy disk. I cut and pasted them to the disk, instead of COPYING and pasting them like I should have done. My disks apparently all have problems, and the files lost serious amounts of data. Damn.. I do wish I'd actually THOUGHT about what I was doing.. well, I did. But obviously not hard enough!

So there's no more BootyBase.. I could resurrect it, but that would take ages. Maybe I should have put it all online in a place where only I could see it.. but of course, I didn't think of that either. I am SUCH a gooberhead.. *sigh*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home