Sunday, May 18, 2003

Warren and Lauren's banquet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERNON.. I hope you have a really awesome one today! :) You've been a terrific friend, and I have all these memories of you.. luv ya lots, SuperVern!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMUEL.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) All those church memories.. it's been a slice watching you grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUTH.. I hope you have a great one today! :) School / PJ memories.. man, those were the days.. hope that wherever you are, you're doing A-OK.

I had a good time at the banquet.. had the normal kinds of food: rice, noodles, abalone, fish, mushrooms, veggies, cold cuts, lobster, Chinese desserts, etc. Sat with a bunch of my friends from church, and we talked about a lot of things. There wasn't any dancing, otherwise I'd still be at the restaurant. Oh, and I only consumed one glass of beer. (Billy and Mel both said the champagne was very strong, whether it was XO or Remy Martin) So no.. I did not become an alcoholic. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home