Saturday, May 17, 2003

Is Alex going to be at his ex's wedding?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) All those church memories from a long time ago.. woohoo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARTHUR.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) We had great chats, and I remember you fondly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) Yup, I still remember your birthday.. even though you only went to our church for a very short time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENIT.. I hope you have a great one today! :) School memories.. I remember when I thought your name was Irene.. oops. You, Nick, and me in Math class.. woohoo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROANNA.. I hope you have a really awesome one today! :) Definitely have great church memories of Gloria, Kent, you, Nina, and Vicson.. yay!

Going to a wedding today.. that should cover me for food. ;) I'm very happy for Lauren and Warren, of course. Now, is her ex Alex going to be there? Hmm.. guess we shall see. But the happiness and fun times should be all good..

Edit: No, I'm not going to make any predictions as to what kind of wedding drinks I'll consume at the banquet. Contrary to what certain people think, I am NOT an alkie at these events! Aiyoh.. maybe I'll probably stick to wine, though.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home