Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Frustaci septuplets / Saddam Deng SARS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been good knowing you.. my sister's very excited about your and Lily's wedding. ;)

Today is an important day in the history of multiples.. the Frustaci septuplets were born in 1985. They were the first set where there were survivors in the world. Four died (Bonnie, Christina, David, James) and three lived (Patricia, Richard, Stephen). Their mother Patti later gave birth to a set of twins (Jaclyn and Jordan) in 1991 (Dec. 21), and then couldn't handle it.. so she ran away.

I just heard a story out of China.. some people have apparently decided to name their kid Saddam Deng SARS. Aiya.. that's a truly bad name.

I should go to bed, but I'm still buzzing on the bubble tea I had earlier.. passion fruit with pearls, which kinda tasted like lychee. Pretty good stuff.. we went to a place in Richmond that sells 'em in one-litre cups (with pearls) for only three dollars. We went there last about two years ago or so.. and they STILL haven't raised the price. Damn good deal, if you ask me. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home