Monday, May 19, 2003

Master Hong's BBQ House / Floata

RESTAURANT DÉJA VU
I'm shortly going to go out to dinner with my family (yes, I'm STILL here..), and my grandma's treating us. That's all fine and dandy, but the restaurant we're going to.. is the very same one that we'll be going to TOMORROW night with a few other people. (with Justin's grandma treating instead) Now, while I'm not THAT opposed to going to Master Hong's BBQ House.. and I'm not really into the mindset of "But they'll recognize us from last night!" (cue whine here :P).. two nights in a row is a bit much. (although I do like the resto.. don't get me wrong there)

Reminds me a lot of the Floata experience I had during the last week of December. (it's a very good Chinese seafood restaurant) My grandma decided to treat us to dinner there on that Sunday to celebrate some Chinese festival we'd never heard of previously. That was fine with me, as long as we didn't go there again that week. (I had a wedding banquet there for John and Sophia's wedding on the Saturday) However, we DID go there again that week.. my parents decided to treat some friends of theirs to lunch on the Friday. Then there was the banquet, which was the crowning glory (ha) of the week.. and the one that I liked best. (I very narrowly escaped going there again for New Year's Eve lunchtime, too.. phew! (three times in a week is overkill, but four times in nine days is beyond that..)

Okay, I'll stop whining / acting like a spoiled brat. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home