Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Answering questions

to answer some questions:

1. no, I do NOT keep records of the "crap" you say.. (your term for it, NOT mine :P)
2. HAHAHAHA.. I'm certainly not working on anything like THAT.. no way! (you so kwazy.. ;) )
3. yes.. I do indeed keep a journal (I have since 1990)
4. no, I do NOT have too much spare time! (despite what my brother and sister think)
5. no, I don't keep records of chats.. whether they be with you or anyone else (and the history files in ICQ / Yahoo don't count either :P).. I just have this memory for quirky stuff ;)
6. no, I don't know what I'll be wearing yet.. let's see if we can get a date for this first..
7. yes, I'm possibly going to be in a lot of trouble.. but I honestly forgot about it, I swear!
8. yes.. I definitely AM the queen when it comes to miscellaneous stuff and details.. as well as craziness ;)
9. nah.. not going to tell you that at all..
10. don't worry about it.. I ramble on about crap all the time.. and I certainly don't expect anyone to LISTEN to it..
11. yup, she IS damaging.. and I know it only too well..
12. if you want to know what Flami means, go here..
13. I've reached 3000 already (just a few weeks ago).. slower than you thought, I'm sure ;)
14. I dunno, really.. guess I just like forums ;)
15. don't ask me.. I know nothing about it..
16. an extremely LONG time, indeed..
17. now, THAT is certifiably none of your business :P
18. ICQ is weird, man.. that's my explanation..
19. yes, I COULD do that.. but it would mean a loud, long argument.. not sure I can deal with that..
20. perhaps.. you'll just have to see..
21. crap.. I don't know.. guess I'll have to check on it for you..
22. no, I have NOT seen the new Matrix movie..
23. eh? how am I supposed to understand you?
24. no, I won't be doing THAT again.. at ALL..
25. yes.. I do indeed love you (in a friendly affectionate way, to be sure).. now you know it to be true..

there.. satisfied now?!? :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home