Thursday, April 24, 2003

SARS paranoia / Mark Donnelly

Talked to my sister last night on MSN: she was making everyone around her paranoid because she has the flu. (which has the same symptoms as SARS) 'Twas only the flu, though. Hey, she got two deferred exams because of it. (apparently, she's gained a lot of weight.. we'll see what her definition of "a lot" is next Sunday at the airport) Apparently, she wants to get something together with Jon, Eric M. maybe, and me to go to a Seattle Mariners baseball game during the summer. We'll see about that one.. sounds good right now, though. Bonding with the constant booty jokes, Crew jokes, and everything else.. wooyeah! :)

I saw a picture in the paper today of the Canucks' "good-luck" anthem singer, Mark Donnelly. He reminded me of Spoz.. or maybe it was the long hair, goatee, and general build. Unfortunately, I don't have another picture of this dude (and can't seem to find one on the Net).. so you'll just have to take my word for it. (believe me, he looks VERY like Spoz) Maybe I'll scan the newspaper picture for G to put on his site. (as Sean was suggesting earlier in the week for a piccie of me)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home