Saturday, April 26, 2003

Avoiding bus accidents

Just narrowly avoided being stuck on a bus for goodness knows how long. I was taking the bus to go to Awana, but then just missed my connecting bus (the 98 B-Line). I was a bit annoyed, so went into the local office supply store to buy some stuff, then caught the next bus in.

Later, I was wondering why the bus was going so slowly.. no, I'm not that impatient, but it certainly seemed slower than normal. Then I noted people on the bus staring out the windows.. there was a big accident involving four buses (including the one I would have been on) and three cars. Thank goodness I wasn't on that bus! (and it's actually been a nice sunny warm-ish day today, too.. which makes the accident even more weird, since it ain't rainy like it's been all week)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home