Sunday, April 27, 2003

Hilarious quotes involving Spoz

You've been waiting for them (okay, maybe not :P).. here are the hilarious quotes of the week! Certainly, I hope the first one provides enough context for SOMEBODY.. hehehe. ;)

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (4)

"Our laundry powder has little flecks of blue in it.. they make me feel special.. coz.. they're blue and stuff.." -- Spoz, while we were discussing various white powders (flour, sugar, salt, laundry detergent, and snow). (Monday, Apr. 21) [this grew out of a comment I made about how my brother thinks I'm on crack whenever I go into "berserk lunatic laughter mode"]

"Spoz! They've imported Spoz from Australia to sing the national anthems at the hockey game!" -- Jon, to me and Eric M. while we were listening to the hockey game in the Parisienne.. they were about to do the pre-game anthems (Friday, Apr. 25) [yup, I *had* to tell Jon that Mark Donnelly looks like Spoz.. just because he LOOKS like Spoz, doesn't mean he IS Spoz! :P]

"It must have been a shower thing." -- Derek to Dylan, remarking on Karen and Jenny's discussion of the (pretty darned funny) "maxipad fashion show" video at Winnie's bridal shower of late July 2001. (Friday, Apr. 25) [um, yes.. where else would you find a video of maxipads stuck on people's clothing as various fashion accessories {belt, headband, bracelet, etc.}?]

"Did you just breathe in my hair?" -- Nathan to Eric H. (Friday, Apr. 25) [no.. Eric had just yawned, and nowhere near Nathan's hair.. a "yawn of power," as Jen termed it]

go ahead and compete over who gets in here.. and tally up who gets in here the most.. I don't care ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home