Friday, April 25, 2003

Spam email, beer, and Awana

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) Sometimes I wonder what happened to you, but it was good having you in Fellowship!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KODY... I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been interesting getting to know you, and I hope to talk with you soon!

RANDOM REFLECTIONS
I've been wondering.. does anyone else get the "Iraq Most Wanted deck of playing cards" spam email? I'm mightily annoyed by it. Yes, they have a deck of playing cards.. but does that mean they have to spam my mailbox with six of the things per day, at minimum? I was mildly complaining about it to one of you earlier this week.. you said you didn't get any, and that they were directly targeting me. (nice joke ;) ) I'm not being directly targeted... am I? (if I am.. yikes!)

This is for those of you who drink beer.. earlier this morning, I heard a story out of China that they'd invented beer made out of milk. Yup, it apparently has the light foamy head.. plus all the vitamins and goodness of milk. Since I don't like beer that much anyhow (and thus am not a beer purist), I'm not too sure about this new development. But it certainly sounds weird enough to include in here. ;)

Awana starts again tomorrow! That right.. after a five-week break because of Spring Break, concern about SARS, and Easter.. we'll be ready to go again in 28.5 hours! Woohoo.. I can't wait! It'll be great seeing all the kids again.. even if we do see some of them at church on Sundays! Yay.. I feel like doing a happy dance! (I'm very exuberant, I know.. so you'll have to excuse this out-of-character happiness ;) )

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home