Thursday, January 09, 2003

Being a coffee and alcohol whore

I have decided that I am a coffee whore.. also a bit of an alcohol whore. This is not to say that I drink a lot of coffee and alcoholic beverages like nobody's business indiscriminately. What it means is that when I drink any coffee or alcoholic beverages on the odd occasion, I don't have a favorite kind. Heck, I'm likely to skip all over the place at times. Viennese dark roast coffee one time, Irish cream coffee another.. mmm, I should use my Starbucks cash card soon. As for the alcoholic bevvy thing, I'm not likely to stick with one drink. I don't drink that often (and mostly at the wedding banquets or the odd restaurant outing).. so I'll have a Bellini one time, red wine / white wine / beer another.. or even a Napoleon Brandy. (though I only had that the once, at Billy and Stella's wedding banquet) I also happen to hold all my alcohol remarkably well, even WITH the Asian "red face" gene (no, I'm not bragging).. what the heck is that called again?!? But hey.. it's definitely all good! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home