Friday, January 17, 2003

Friday plans and bus passes / Quiz Heaven and Quiz Universe stuff

just got off the phone with my brother.. Friday plans are more difficult now because of the bus pass thing.. I'm being really cheap, and I don't think I've taken the bus once since maybe mid-December... (wow.. what a record..) My brother thinks I should cut down on my miscellaneous spending and save money to take the bus with.. hey, I was doing pretty well up till earlier today.. guess we'll see what happens tomorrow! I should go to Fellowship, especially as I've only been there once in 2003 (and my attendance record's likely to get more spotty as time goes on).. and me a Committee member! Ah well, suppose I shall see if the next few weeks bring me a shiny new bus pass or not..








What is your Sexual Obituary?

With a banshee scream, Leslie died while in the sack with their lover, Their pet.

Leslie will be terribly missed by Colin Ferrel.
'What is your Sexual Obituary?' at QuizUniverse.com









if you're gonna get an STD, it's gonna be

HIV
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Nope, since I don't engage in sexually risky behavior like SOME people...







What is your perfect job?

JACKASS
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



I don't THINK so!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home