Saturday, March 31, 2012

FIRST PLACE IN THE WEST!

I was still in a blah mood, but talked to James on YM anyway, and also talked to Talia on AIM. Discussed life, journal entries, work, society, expectations, FINALLY adding each other to LJ, baseball, hockey, wedding cakes, the Capitals, and more. The Canucks and Flames played each other, and the game went to overtime. I saw a funny post on the Canucks wall: "Golden-tongued Mark Lee on the CBC call tonight has found 3 new Canucks in the lineup not previously known to the adoring Vancouver fans: Maxine Lapierre, Zack Carlson, and Henrik Burrows. Welcome to Vancouver, boys!" HAHAHAHA! For some reason, I kept mixing up Zack Kassian and Dan Karlsson when I heard their names on Team 1040. Maybe I'm going deaf already. EBBETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-2 OVERTIME WINNER! FIRST PLACE IN THE WEST, BABY!!!!!!! SIX WINS IN A ROW! :D [Eric later bugged me on MSN about tomorrow - I have NO idea, man!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home