Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wally's Burgers, lychee Vitasoy, PK TOILET, and 3-2 Canucks wins!

Since I was still awake at 11:30 AM, I decided to go visit Grandma at the respite centre. Unfortunately, the trip there and back proved to be full of much BUS FAIL! (just missing a bunch of buses?!) She complained about the rainy weather, but I think she was happy to see me. I ordered a hamburger with some sausage in it at Wally's Burgers, but she wasn't impressed with that! When I talked about Harmony having a baby, she informed me that she was already a great-grandmother... yeah, but it's not like she'll ever see Cousin Yvonne or her daughter Andrea again! She described Lisa as "that person who shares a house with your sister - I guess your sister thought she had to eat, too!" [they took her to Congee Noodle House recently]

She did buy me one Chinese pear, some cappuccino biscuits, one chocolate loonie, and a couple of Vitasoy drinks from the Killarney Market - that place has weird exits, man! Grandma wasn't impressed when I said that there was lychee Vitasoy, when I mentioned the Christmas tree at the respite centre, or when I said that we WERE going out in the light rain! I was really tired on the way home, and I *just* managed to get the 407 to get back to my place! Soon after I got in, the Internet went down. I was cranky, and even called Shaw to see why this was; since I kept falling asleep while on hold, I decided that I needed to take a nap! When I got up at 8:45, I immediately checked the hockey score - good thing the Canucks were winning! The Canucks ended up winning 3-2 over the Sharks despite a late-game goal by Patrick Marleau! They won all the games on this road trip, and Cory Schneider was AWESOME!


Here's proof that I named my MOTHER 3 special power spell "PK TOILET."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home