Thursday, November 24, 2011

Frosted Fir, Candy Cane, reindeer tests, and more!

Went out to do some banking and finish up my Christmas shopping... also mailed 13 Christmas cards (with [US] stamps) to Julie S. (julie709), Corey (dwcorey), Marie (Reebee), Sara H. (thegirlsheriff), Kelli (neonrose5), Sheryll (sheryll), Nyssa (giggles_19), Janina (mrshannibal), Mandy (a_phoenixdragon), Candy (Phoenix), Billie (sianparis), Farrah (lilaznffairy421), and Kadri (bad_habit) while I was out. Got bubble wrap, cheap get-well cards / chocolates / Hershey's candy cane Kisses for the Sunday School kids, and toilet paper while I was at it. Couldn't resist the Method Candy Cane / Frosted Fir soaps: "not tested on reindeer," hahaha. Too much of a lineup at Shoppers Drug Mart, but London Drugs was pretty good! When I got home, I divided everything into paper bags for James / Brandon / Jonathan / Ashley / Ramen / Shira / Rachel / David / Evelyn / Anastasia / Mattias, then promptly stuck the chocolates in the fridge. Also, I'm over certain things on Our Place, so shall go back there.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home