Sunday, August 14, 2011

VBS, Eric telling Cindy, Mike T., Mikaela, Steve L., Anthony, extensive levelling, and Disney

I checked Facebook, and it turns out that VBS starts on Monday! Since Cindy was asking about that the last time I saw her (for the Skeena Terrace people), I decided to call her cell to let her know. Didn't get an answer, so I called Eric to tell HIM to tell her for me - I know he'll remember, since it's CINDY, after all! (hahaha... if he doesn't, I'll totally have a reason to rant at him in a bit!) Mike T. also buzzed me on Facebook chat to talk briefly - always good! Called Steph to see if she'll be at church; since she will, this is a good time to do what I'd told Mikaela (embryogirl) and Steve L. (wrathchild) I'd do, hahaha! I got sick of the levelling in FINAL FANTASY 4 last night, so I'll find another game! Also heard that Anthony got married yesterday, heh.




You Should Go on a Disney Cruise



You love to meet people and learn about their lives. You are very outgoing and open to new connections.

You are an amazing storyteller. You always have a new story to relate, and your friends love to listen to you.



You absolutely can't stand dealing with details. Details both bore and annoy you.

You would fit right in on a Disney Cruise. You would treasure the people you meet and the adventures you have together!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home