Thursday, May 05, 2011

Bart_Calendar dream, Dutch liberation, what my house is ruled by

All I remember of my dream is that BART_CALENDAR was friends with WELFY (I've just seen him around THEFERRETT and SAVAGE LOVE's journals), and that he had 50,000 LJ friends! Since I know that LJ has a limit on how many friends you can have, the dream wouldn't come true anyway! Teunis and I discussed Canada liberating the Dutch in the Netherlands, name origins of Thursday / Friday, Thor, Freya, Odin, Cinco de Mayo, noodles, phone calls, his toy helicopter, running errands, DaveTheUsher's profanity in his LET'S PLAY videos, and more.




Your House is Ruled by Saturn



You are a very meticulous and organized person. You can't stand chaos.

Well put-together and elegant, you sometimes seem standoffish. You admit to being a snob.



You pride yourself on having excellent taste in music, movies, and food. You appreciate the finer things.

Truth be told, sometimes you do feel superior to those around you. You've worked hard to be better.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home