Saturday, April 09, 2011

Yankee candles, disgusting productivity, cheating whores, and sisterly plans

Discussed Fort St. John, polygamy, jokes, dating rules, strength, cheating whores, the Norse, communication, "normal," and more - my head is gonna spin! Also talked about cravings, living cheaply, videos, and more prior to my going to bed. When I got up today, I showered and started the laundry before even turning on the computer - disgustingly productive, I know. ;)

Called Steph to see what the plans with Denise and Lisa for tonight were - I can definitely go home first, since that also means I get to eat and blog before drinks! Since she says it doesn't matter if I do that (I was thinking if they wanted to go to Vancouver, it might not), things should be just fine from that point of view! This also means that I don't HAVE to wear my themed hockey outfit, har har! (but I will anyway...) Teunis and I discussed his mom, his own plans with Andrew and Kaili, vodka, Russians, LJ and its internal server errors, and the storage locker.




You Are Lemon Lavender



You give everyone you meet the benefit of the doubt. You think people are basically good.

You can't help but wear your heart on your sleeve. You choose to see your sensitivity as a gift.



Your speech reflects careful deliberation. You make a practice of thinking before you speak.

You take an undemanding approach to life. Every good thing that comes your way is a blessing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home