Friday, April 08, 2011

Lemon-lime pie with Jordan!

As advertised, Teunis and Jordan stopped by in the afternoon for lemon-lime goodness. We discussed exchanging things at Chinatown, his microphone stand / stick of bamboo, weights, exercise at his brother Matthew's, cinnamon meringue, apple pie, my low-tech blue guestbook / traditions, my memory for birthdays, Yaohan / Daiso, my being welcome to come with them (but I hadn't fully caught up yet!), BC ID cards, birthdays in general, diabetes, metabolism, diet / exercise, and more prior to their leaving. Yes, I know they like walking a lot - no problems there! Saw that Peter has added me back on Facebook; okay, then! Then again, I got a random friend request from some jabronie whom I don't know, so I'll ignore that!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home