Sunday, March 27, 2011

DON'T say "boobies" in front of the pastor, man!

When Eric picked me up this morning, he said "Good morning" - no such thing in MY world, man! I started ranting about skating and Eric's grammar when he said there was a "fair amount" of people there yesterday - YOU DON'T DO THAT! I then started in on my "enemies" and suchlike; I'm sure Eric doesn't want to hear about it, but it has to come out sometime! I figured he was doing sound because he called me before 9. For amusement purposes, I told him about the towel thing; he said he would have noticed the towels, so HA! When we got to church, I joined the group under the stairs - after telling Margaret how to tie her shoes, Jonathan was telling me, Lanie, Jessica, Margaret, and Stanley about an "I ♥ Boobies" sign he saw when Pastor Tom came up behind us. Margaret called Jonathan on it: "You sure you want to say that in front of the pastor?!" HAHAHAHAHA! (Stanley loved Jonathan's guitar, calling it the coolest he'd ever seen!)

I went into the sanctuary (saying hi to Jessie and Martin on their way out) and did a bit of reading for a few minutes, then said hi to Alan and Tracy (Alan's nephew Noah seemed sick) and Nathan too. Mr. Creep unfortunately was around, making various "helpful" suggestions to Stanley about worship - JUST GO AWAY! Got the pew virtually to myself since Christon was on the far side - Rich had an announcement about Pastor Tom working part-time since he lives in Abbotsford, and about Pastor Edward being an interim preacher after his resignation. When Pastor Tom wanted us to stand in silence, I wanted to SIT as per usual - I got out of there fast since I wanted to see Grandma. I told her that Harmony's birthday was coming up, and she told me that first she had to get back from the States - HAHAHA! Since I couldn't remember how to say "next week" in Chinese, I reverted to English. Then she wanted to have lunch with me, but I said we were leaving. I said that Steph was working, and she said that Steph loved her job, hahaha.

Decided to go into the fellowship hall until Eric decided to leave, so I stayed away from the coffee machine! (Mr. Creep was there...) I had a baby carrot and a buttermilk doughnut - Quan thought "Babeurre" (French for "buttermilk") said "barbecue," and Cordia laughed at her! Joey and Lucas were just having fun, haha. I saw little Cory, so asked if he wanted a carrot; then I saw his brother Nicholas and mom Helen. Helen and I agreed that the doughnuts WOULD taste better, hahaha. Citrus and Eric were talking about feeling sore - I later learned that they'd played hockey during yesterday's skating event. After that, Eric and I left right away - Helen, Nicholas, and Cory caught up with us at the stoplight... yup, Nicholas poked me, all right! I said hi to Nai Chiu, who was also there; he was talking to Enoch, whom I wasn't aware he knew. On the way home, Eric and I listened to various radio stations while he asked me whether I would be ready to be a SushiHolic next week - STUPID SUNDAY MEETINGS! HE HAS THE POWER AS CHAIR TO MAKE IT BE ON ANOTHER DAY!

I got home at 11:30-ish, and immediately went back to sleep. Got back up at around the same time Teunis got up for real (2:45), so that wasn't too bad. We discussed the Electric Light Orchestra, "future" music, songs stuck in your head, YOURS TRULY 2095, Queen, David Bowie, Britney Spears, new Thomas Dolby, silliness on LJ, Prince / Nirvana / Crash Test Dummies / Michael Jackson and their reaction to Weird Al's parodies, pancakes, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home