Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Alan P. isn't getting Jon's phone number from ME! / Good sense of humor

LJ is still down, but it's okay. Alan P. sent me an FB message last night to ask for Jon's phone number. Since I'm a bit wary of just giving out contact info like that (especially to someone I don't really know all that well), I decided to call Jon to see what he'd have to say about it. Luckily, he picked up - he said to ask what Alan needed it for. Accordingly, I did - Alan replied back to say he just wanted to catch up: "Jon's always been someone I'm praying for and wondering how he's doing."

Told that to Jon, and then wondered if Alan wasn't on his own Facebook; he thought so. "He messaged you on Facebook?!" Yup, he did. I could have told him just to contact Jon via Facebook, but that might sound a bit rude - however, that's what Jon advised me to do. Good idea, as neither of us has any idea what he's up to! Maybe I'll add a smiley since it might seem less rude via text medium, hahaha. Alan says he wasn't sure if Jon used his Facebook; trust me, he does!

Hey, I can make this post via LJ!




You Have a Good Sense of Humor



You love to make other people laugh, and you're pretty darn good at it, too. You are downright hilarious.

You never let life get you down. When things go wrong, you can find at least one thing to laugh at.



You are a positive and upbeat person. You have a sunny disposition and smile for everyone you meet.

Even though you're funny, you still take your responsibilities seriously. You just take yourself lightly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home