Saturday, April 09, 2011

Coupons, books, protein, inventory, milk, and Harrison

Mom called right when I was going to get ready, and bugged me about coupons for a bag full of books - she thought I could get Eric to drop me off at the library book sale, but I don't think it would be wise to have to bus home afterwards! (since I really don't want to have him hang around for more than is necessary) At least I got to ask about toilet paper, since we might kinda be running out here pretty soon; not before Tuesday, but you never know! Then she wondered how I'd take it home.... um, in Eric's car trunk?! *sigh*

Discussed clothing / treatment / protein / sugar / perceptions with Teunis, then I had to call Henry at 3:40 since he wasn't here yet - ah yes, I sympathize with his running late! Henry came ten minutes later, so we were on our way posthaste. At church, I helped Chrystal and Daniel (graduated!) with inventory and money while interacting with Jordan (needed a ride home) / Dominic and Samantha (careful of the bigger kids!) / Harrison (new friends) / Victor C. (knapsack) / Ian and Sean (bye) - interesting kids! Nodded hi to William during debriefing, and then joined in teasing Victor L. about his upcoming Easter baptism. John wanted Henry to give me a ride home, so that was fine - texting while driving, oh my! Now I'm home for a bit, although I was surprised to see Teunis here! Kaili had cancelled since she was still feeling sick; Teunis seems to be getting used to his new glasses, anyway. Discussed the band Kittie, System of a Down, the milk and Tuesday (12th, when it expires on the 11th - should still be okay), dinner, my plans, and other things.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home