Saturday, March 26, 2011

Brunch, demonic attacks, Jeremy, Victor, phone vibrations, bromance, and phone usage

When Eric picked me up, he said "Evening," so (being me) I had to rant about that and plenty of other topics - like Mr. Creep, Randal, Raymond (who showed up tonight wearing PURPLE), recent engagements, skating, and more. He said that I spent a lot of time at home - I like it, and he should know that! I asked how many times HE'D gone out to spend time with people this week, not including tonight; twice seems kinda reasonable! Of course, he asked if I were drunk again - NO! In turn, I asked whether he was doing anything special on Sunday: brunch with relatives, which probably entails him leaving early. Hey, I can get home much earlier than I did LAST Sunday - sweet! When we got to church, the parkade was full - maybe it had to do with the praise and worship night I saw advertised on Facebook. By the time we got to our usual room, we saw Randal / Pastor Tom / Vicky / Carmen / Kevin / Christon in there - Raymond joined us later. We mainly talked about bloody discharge, uncleanliness, demonic attacks (I maintain a healthy skepticism), and more. Of course, I kept my eyes open and head unbowed / hands firmly on my lap while the rest of the group prayed; it wouldn't do for me to appear okay with whatever Randal or Raymond was talking about, har har.

After that, we had regular / BBQ chips from last week. I followed Eric downstairs while he got some water for hydration purposes - Victor said hi to me, so that was nice. We saw Jeremy on our way up, who asked if we'd just gotten there - nope! Since we had food, he joined us. We saw Dylan a little later - we talked about iPhone games, Facebook, that funny "nuclear reactor explained by poop and farts" to Japanese kids (I sent that to Jeremy), lining up for Apple products, and more. Eric wanted to ask people whether they were going skating tomorrow, but I kinda wanted to leave already. We got gas on the way home (131.9?!) while Geoffrey tried calling him - I said that if the phone vibrated in a special way when he called, I didn't want to know about their bromance, hahaha. Of course, Eric put THAT down to creative listening, and said that he'd arrange a dinner with him, Raymond, Randal, and Mr. Creep - NO THANKS! I also talked about milk, yogurt, expiry dates, and more - HE gets it! He reminded me to save money for the Committee Meeting next Sunday; got it! Got home and discussed rice / mustard / frozen veggies (dinner for him and tomorrow's lunch / dinner for me) / violence in movies / ripping CDs / Tori Amos' STRANGE LITTLE GIRLS (which he DOESN'T have) / phones / Steph calling / Mad Science books from Kaili / awesome stuff / Napster / Metallica / the Offspring / gum / Nine Inch Nails with Teunis.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home