Friday, January 28, 2011

Preserved lemon peels and Salisbury steak with Godiva chocolate!

Before Teunis left to game at Kaili's place, we discussed his finicky laptop (NEVER CLOSE IT!) / his thanking me for doing the dishes in the sink (which he was going to do) / that Ugandan gay rights activist getting beaten to death with a hammer / math as music / the chili / pork roast from 100 Mile (amazing friends - I agree!) / cell phones as tools / people becoming too dependent on technology. I used the time to prep my notes, shower, write, and have Salisbury Steak / Godiva chocolate. When he got back, we talked about Kaili / Cat / health / scheduling / silly fun music videos / System of a Down / the postcard I got from Kadri (bad_habit) / coffee / baking with preserved lemon peel / CALVIN AND HOBBES / imagination / expiry dates / fluffy yeast / tea tree shampoo (thanks to Itamar's comments about it on FB) / Australian things / DRAGON AGE.

Donnie messaged me to say hi, haha. (yes, I figured he was drunk...) He was surprised that I don't like girly movies (THE NOTEBOOK being the example he provided) - no intentions of seeing that one, trust me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home