Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jeremy, Dutch ancestors, NOT being Jen's boyfriend, and real birthstones

After a while of just doing things on our respective computers last night, I asked Teunis if he'd like something to drink - sure, he said. Somehow, that turned into a discussion on relatives and friends, Christmas baking with dried fruit (which he never got to do at Rhiannon's since she was cleaning every day - YELLING!), NEEDING to get out of there, bad Christmases, health problems, soy milk (just open the new 4L jug!), storage, hot chocolate, sourdough, yeast, Nutella, almond butter, hazelnut butter being a gift from his mom, Jeremy and his own Dutch ancestors, drunk driving ads, and more. It's just good being with someone in silence, hahaha.

All I remember about my dream was being Jen's boyfriend, and having her scold me about my rudeness to people like Erin's dad. "Two years ago, you would have apologized! You're still my boyfriend, but we could break up at any time! :(" WTF?! Krista sent me a message saying she's not up for spending money on Saturday - yeah, I should watch my own money as well!




Your Birthstone Should Be Aquamarine



Aquamarine brings peace and serenity - two things you value highly in your life.

Like most aquamarine wearers, you're always looking to dig deeper. You aren't superficial in any way.



You seek wisdom and truth. You believe that there is so much meaning to be found in life.

You shun gossip and anything mean-spirited. You only have room for positivity in your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home