Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Poopy Taking First Steps / NO GOING OUT DURING SNOW!

Found a new REJECTED icon:

Steph called to see if I wanted to go to the townhouse for the purpose of keeping Grandma company while everyone goes to the States: not during a heavy snowfall warning, that's for sure! (of course, Mom was behind this... I'm not really awake at 9:30 AM, even if Steph would drive me there and back) I asked how Lisa was at school; apparently, she's excited about this semester! Then I told her about Chinese Eric's throwing up, and about Teunis moving back in - she got it right when she said that maybe Teunis could cook for me! Yeah, that's happened the last few times he's been here, and it's all good! I do thank him and all of that, so there are no worries on that score, haha. She had to leave for a dinner - props to the organizers for planning it AFTER the Christmas season! The Canucks also won 4-3 against the Islanders, so YAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home