Monday, January 24, 2011

Sirloin tips thwarted; pork chops work instead!

Teunis came on MSN at around 5, and said that he was waiting for his friend Andrew (whom I have not met) to arrive with a dolly and a trailer to haul stuff... oh my! He said that Andrew and his girlfriend Teresa were both awesome people, as were their kids - good to know! I asked whether he ate sirloin tips; upon receiving a "YUM!" answer, I booked it down to the bus stop so I could take advantage of a "buy one, get one free" deal at Save-On which I didn't this afternoon. Turns out the deal was only on pork chops... but I was able to save some other poor soul from doing the same thing as I just had! While I was at the store anyway, I got another nail clipper for when I'm out in public (don't ask) and three more on-sale hot and sour soup mixes for an even number!

Once I got home, I was relieved to see that Teunis was still online - yes, he does eat porkchops (I'd return them otherwise) even if his own religion says not to... apparently, it's encouraged! Hahaha! Now we're just talking about Rhiannon having almost no fridge / freezer space, and his own binful of food which he couldn't really cook when he was over there! Guess we'll figure the cupboard space thing out when he gets here!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home