Friday, November 26, 2010

Yes, I want to go to SUPERSTORE!!!!!!!!! / Black Friday Shopping Style

I have quite the shopping list today, and I want to go to Superstore anyhow. Barry called to see if I wanted to go half an hour early, but I was in the washroom at the time. When I wanted to call him back, I inadvertently got the wrong number TWICE OVER when the correct number was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. WHAT THE?! I am the idiot this time! Then when I said I wanted to go to Superstore, Barry thought that I had trouble finding things there... well, that would be because I'm not overly familiar with the layout! As for the snow risk (which I brought up by saying there was covered parking), he thought it would be fine if he pushed the cart for me at Save-On! *rolleyes* No, it's a matter of my balance OUTSIDE the store! The majority of the snow may have melted, but I'm still not risking the (black) ice with MY balance issues! Besides, my list has a few Superstore-only additions on there, courtesy of my looking at the online flyer late last night. :P




You Are a Smart Shopper



You enjoy holiday shopping, but you don't live for it. It's not an obsession or fixation of yours.

You're likely to shop efficiently and quickly. You get your shopping done early and don't go overboard.



You aren't lured in by cheap gimmicks or Black Friday sales for items you have no need for.

If you see an unusually good bargain, you'll snap it up. However, you never go crazy or go broke.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home