Saturday, November 27, 2010

Corey confirming the bad battery, Conor in frog costume (dream), Volkswagen Bugs

I went to sleep at around 1:30 or 2, and then was awakened at 5:40 AM by some loud noise that sounded like a bad imitation of a ringing phone, but wasn't the real deal. Since I was up anyway, I decided to check my email and such - I discovered that the mice have somehow been keeping alive by chewing on plastic bags and bits of paper! EWWWWWW!

Corey had replied to my laptop battery email to confirm what others have been saying. "Sounds like you have a bad battery to me! You sure you're checking the right icon? [YES!] Hong Kong is overrun with cheap stuff and knock-offs, including batteries - haven't you heard of the laptop batteries exploding in flight? Spend more money, and get a real one!" Hahaha... well, since Chinese Eric is back in town for good, whatever I buy will be the real deal unless it's from the Night Market or something! Corey also says he doesn't know his new Taiwanese address (but does know Jane's), although the apartment is right across from the train station and very easy to find! Says he's coming home for Christmas, so if I'm sending stuff, just send it to the usual address. Haha, sounds good then!

Went back to bed and had fragmented dream imagery of Henry, Sean S., Conor, and other church people in masks or frog costumes. One little girl (with David M.) didn't like my costume, so she kicked me! I blame this on little Ellie not liking my Santa hat, AND on the "SWAT team" masks in Ocean's Eleven. When I got up for good, I took a shower since I didn't have time to do so yesterday - SO HECTIC! I've come across a wishlist where this woman describes herself as having two sons, but one is stillborn (yet still has the name Benjamin), and the other's is NICKALAUS. WTF @ the spelling, man!




You Are an Aqua Bug



You are a bastion of harmony and tranquility. You have come as close as possible to achieving inner peace.

You have a lot of perspective on the world. You are able to see things clearly... much more than most people.



You can see all sides to an issue or person. You try to find the middle ground or middle road.

You are confident and sure of yourself. You are clear-headed, and that allows you to do what needs to be done.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home