Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beware (semi-)nudity! / Bare substance / Abandonment

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

BEWARE (325 points) - against Michelle D. [two 5W]
NUDITY (210 points; 3W, 5W), SEMINUDITY (210 points; 5W, 3W) - against Sharon T.


Called Steph to update her on things like Maxine's pregnancy, the bare substance of yesterday's discussions, the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT marathon (Lisa likes those funny shows like ENTOURAGE), and my opinion on everything. What she said didn't serve to improve the opinion AT ALL since it was based on LIES! She was actually at Tsim Chai with Grandma, having lunch before the hospice. I bet Grandma could very well be feeling abandoned, and Steph reminded me of that AND to make sure I said hi to her tomorrow at church. Auntie Eva is taking her, which is fine. Steph's working tomorrow, so won't be at the Family Meeting, but isn't surprised that Christon has a pizza contingency in mind; she doesn't really know a whole lot about these things, I'm sure.

Finished this entry just in time... Henry called to tell me that he's on his way! Now I have approximately three minutes to get all my stuff ready!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home