Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Schoolbuses and bus passes (dream) / In or Out?

All I remember of my dream is having my mom be extremely worried that I wouldn't be able to get on a yellow schoolbus with my bus pass. Christon, Stanley, and others tried to assure her that it would be FINE for our park outing, but she wouldn't listen. Isabel, as the bus driver, simply pulled away once I was settled on the bus - Conor liked that, haha. Weird!




You Are an Indoor Person



You are the modern type, and you figure why be outside when you can have climate control?

It's hard to get you to go outside for more than a few minutes, but you probably enjoy it a little when you do.



Studies show that being outdoors can make us happier and healthier people. Consider giving nature a second chance.

Find one or two things you like to do outdoors, and just do them! You can't beat the feeling of a perfect day.

Tried the outdoors a few months ago - the company was great, but it's unlikely to be repeated. *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home