Monday, June 21, 2010

Somewhat violent dream / Sorbet!

I'm surprised this thing didn't restart overnight! I remember kidnapping my parents in a dream, and then cracking a cane over my mother's head while taking them to a DRAGON RESTAURANT across the rather busy street so we could determine their fate. NICE! Yes, I did read an entire 400-page book about violent crimes and assaults in the context of an RCMP sting before going to bed, haha! Kevin Thexton also added me to Facebook - good times at Palmer, for sure!



You're Sweet Because You're Zany



You've got a little zing to you, and people appreciate your edge.

You would never use your wit to hurt anyone, but you never pass up the opportunity for a good joke.



Your take on the world is a little unconventional, and you don't mind entertaining people with your observations.

You may not fit perfectly into the mainstream, but you wouldn't want to. You like being different.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home