Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't you dare take your time in line! / Assurance of figments / Birthdays

Bingo of the afternoon:

AERATIONS (69 points) - against Betty W.


High-scoring words of the afternoon:

FIGMENTS (148 points; 4W), HULKIEST (400 points; 3W, 4W, 4L on H) - against Cindy B.
ASSURERS (184 points) - against Pamela C. [2W, two 3W]


Pet Peeve #235262: People who take their sweet-ass time when they're ahead of you in line, despite the fact that they KNOW others are waiting behind them! Don't use your business time for social talk with the clerk, and don't take five minutes to put your belongings in a bag when it could be done in ten seconds! UGH!

I'm at the library on OLIVER now. Got an email from Wesley and Jen, saying it would be nice to celebrate Randal's birthday by surprising him tonight at his place. I don't mind his having friends who would do that for him, but I wouldn't like to be surprised just when I think I could relax after having dinner with my parents! Yes, I know... I can't speak for what Randal might feel, but still. I won't be going to that! (have already wished Michelle C. and Sabrina a happy birthday, which is what counts!)

Another pet peeve: People distracting me when I am obviously focused on something! (editing, in this case) Hello, I am IN THE ZONE! No, this doesn't refer to many of my friends, thank goodness!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home