Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dream of soccer and hockey around church / Pasture Test

Had a dream where my friends and I were hanging around our old church building, and were invited to the Hakka barbecue outside. Some of us got to go inside the renovated church, and look for sports equipment. Pretty soon, there was an impromptu soccer game going on, although we were assured that these went on every week. After a while, I wanted to go home, so asked Uncle Peter and Auntie Ying for a ride. Surprisingly, Uncle Peter drove me while Auntie Ying waited at the building. We went over a complicated bridge, and he dropped me off at the Foggy Dew. Lesley was a server there, and it was CROWDED at night! Lots of people were in Canucks uniforms, and there was a hockey game on TV. Some foreign skaters were at the hockey game, watching their fellow countryman (not sure which country - the flag was blue and white, though) take a penalty shot. When he connected and scored a goal, everyone went wild! That was the end of the dream, and I'm not sure why I had it! Got up to discover that Sarah Corkish-Balez had added me to Facebook... I had to think about who this person was, but eventually remembered a Sarah Corkish from Palmer. (or maybe Ferris too?)




You Are Peaceful and Content



You have reached a point in your life where you've accepted things and found bliss.

You cultivate a sense of gratitude, and you believe that each day you're given is special.



You have a low tolerance for drama, and you have been known to cut troublesome people out of your life completely.

You are a daydreamer, but there is nothing lofty about your dreams. You can be perfectly happy just watching the clouds.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home