Sunday, June 07, 2009

Poetry from the first lines of your shuffled songs!

From Kaitlin via Facebook note:

THE RULES: Put your music player (I'll use Corey's DVD of songs) on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. Then tag people so they can make one, too!

Well, I'm traveling down the road
Don't feel good
Down in the depths of my fiery home
All creatures born are born to die, but before then survive

She walked out with empty arms
I shan't think of her when I'm awake
Sun goes down, bodies on the ground
When the sun has swept upon the waveless lake

Vile forms of Necros lie rotting my mind
Who's the artsy anarchist?
Red alert from the Dairy Queen
Darling, come here...

I've seen you in the mirror when the story began
Life sucks
Livin' easy, lovin' free
I am exploring the inside, I find it desolate

Furious, the exodus walks
The position being taken is not to be mistaken
In the soil of our sadness
Something has to change.


The end, haha.


Songs used:

1. GWAR, The Road Behind
2. Switchblade Symphony, Sleep
3. Metallica, Jump Into The Fire
4. GWAR, Biledriver
5. the Misfits, She
6. Type O Negative, Stay Out of My Dreams
7. GWAR, Time For Death
8. Cradle of Filth, Dusk and Her Embrace
9. GWAR, Maggots
10. KMFDM, Wrath
11. Lard, Pineapple Face
12. Lords of Acid, I Sit On Acid (Original)
13. Sex Pistols, No Feelings
14. Ministry, Worm
15. AC/DC, Highway To Hell
16. AFI, Bleed Black
17. the New Misfits, This Island Earth
18. Operation Ivy, Room Without A Window
19. Siouxsie and the Banshees, Rhapsody
20. Tool, Stinkfist

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home