Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stupid laundry! / Lincoln's last poo is a FRAUD!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

HATCHER (160 points) - against Ed M. [5W]
COMPANY (940 points) - against Heather S. [4W, 5W, 4L on M and Y]
WHIT (132 points) - against Beth B. [4W, 5L on W]
CAMPO (210 points) - against Dianne S. [3W, 5W]
ANIMATO (228 points) - against Debra W. [3W, 4W, 2W, hooks off ADEPT and IDEALS to make TAS and OD]
SAPROBES (928 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [2W, two 4W, 5L on P]

Interesting rack of the night so far: BRATNORA (against Amanda W.)

Sonya added me to Facebook, which is cool enough. However, I'm NOT impressed with my laundry experience tonight: my "washed" clothes were half-wet, and my "dry" clothes were the very opposite of what I'd expect. I want a serious refund, man. Damn you, Amacon! At least the other dryer worked wonders - hmm, I wonder if there's a reason the cheaper dryer isn't working properly, and the cheaper washing machine always has a problem with stuck coins in the slot... *shifty eyes*


Poo nugget for Thursday, Feb. 12: Lincoln Log - President Lincoln's last bowel movement, supposedly fished from a Ford's Theatre chamber pot, can be viewed at the Dime Museum in Baltimore. The turd was proven to be a fraud when analysis showed that it contains Necco wafers, which weren't sold until forty-seven years after Lincoln's death. Nonetheless, the Lincoln log remains the museum's most popular exhibit.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home