Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rockets and Smarties / January 2009 BBT Tally

Went out just now to cash a cheque at the bank, after being lazy for the hour preceding. After that, I bought paper (which I needed) / Pringles chips (EXTREME Kickin' Cheddar) / Life BBQ chips at Shoppers before having a pineapple bubble tea at Big Orange. Then I went to Milestones, where they didn't have the rosemary lamb sirloin anymore, to my disappointment. No tip reduction here, though - that's NOT GOOD! I knew there was a reason why I didn't hear those commercials this week! I settled for a vegetarian Thai noodle salad, which was probably better for my wallet.

My last stop was London Drugs: I had to get a token amount of pop for Friday's potluck, and ended up with 2L of Nestea COOL iced tea - ah, the memories of last summer when I did this ALL THE TIME! They had some varieties on sale at three for $5, but I didn't want to lug all that heavy stuff home if I didn't have to. I saw some Rockets and Smarties, so bought them for other people's enjoyment, as well as some Excel Sweet Mint gum. The music playing overhead seemed familiar, and then I got it: it was some stupid song which Korey would play ALL THE TIME! ("I can have another you in a minute...") Blah to that, haha! Now I'm home and should do my laundry. I was efficient because I finished all that in under 90 minutes! (saw some SunRype dragonfruit-melon and starfruit-citrus juice boxes at my mom's yesterday... she got them at the food show!)

DAMMIT. THIS JUST RESTARTED!


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, JANUARY 2009 (2)

mango-orange @ Big Orange (Friday, January 9)
banana-milk-honey (Banana Paradise) @ Pearl Castle (Sunday, January 25)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home