Friday, November 07, 2008

Don't you dare disrespect my dream wishes!

Have received emails from Eric and Vanessa - I'm not going to make it out tonight since I'd rather stay in one place. Not sure if McDonalds is my thing, either!

I had a dream about my being driven to a restaurant by the Parker Place district. It was a nice Chinese restaurant with golden dragons on the wall. Saw my old elementary school acquaintance David Enzenhofer with his sister Lissa - he was a little deaf, but he had hearing aids to correct that. [true in real life] He immediately came over to my table (I was with a bunch of friends), and it was understood that we wanted to be in love with each other. We sat close together, and he pressed his cheek to mine - it felt really nice to be appreciated!

Then after we ate, we went to the Rosehill Drive house, complete with white tile floor in the foyer. My mom was in the process of throwing things away in the recycling blue boxes, so we left her alone. When I threw away various old clothing items of mine, she didn't like that. But I didn't find out till after I got off the phone with Maxine - I congratulated her on how cute her boys Keenan and Joshua were, and how well they seemed to play together. We discussed Christmas plans and chalkboards for a while, too.

Later, my friends and I had to help my mom with a lot of old newspapers. I discovered the clothes I thought I'd thrown out in a pile, and asked her about it. She said that she'd chosen to disrespect my wishes, so we all lectured her - that felt good for some reason! Then these two adorable kids showed up in an SUV, claiming that we'd ordered pizza for delivery. Nobody had, but we invited them in anyhow because of the fall leaves and snow dusting outside. That was where the dream ended.

Almost no clue where that came from, but I did see a cute video of Keenan and Joshua singing and playing the other day! I did throw out some of my old clothes yesterday, too - I should have done it last week, as it would have been EASY! *grumbles at missed opportunity to throw other stuff out too*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home