Thursday, July 24, 2008

False alarm and new Ben and Jerry's!

While I was grocery shopping earlier, I noticed Ben and Jerry's BANANA SPLIT / BANANA ROYALE flavor. Yup, I had to get it - I'll try it later when I get home! Dave also told me about Pathways - it'll be good to meet new people. I always say I want to, but never really do anything about it.

There was just a false fire alarm at the library. People were confused because there were two contradicting announcements! We heard a noise that sounded as if someone had pulled the plug on something, which restarted a lot of the computers. Then a minute later, we heard the fire alarm. So everyone rushed to the stairs, but then it stopped. We all stood around in confusion, then decided to head back upstairs. Once we'd resettled ourselves at the computers, there was an announcement saying that there'd been a fire alarm, so we'd all have to gather outside until the coast was clear. Fair enough, except that some of us had logged out of the computers! So we went for the stairs again, only to be stopped by another announcement saying that it was a false fire alarm. Yikes, indeed! o_O

Edit at 1517: The false alarm just went off AGAIN. This time, nobody even stirred! EL SABROSO makes Salsita and Jalapenitos chips - I will try them at home! (same with the Pringles Select BOLD CRUNCH Jalapeno Ranch and Cheddar Jack flavors, and the Death Valley Chipotle kettle chips!)

Speaking of ice cream, I have just been reminded that Lucerne makes the Tiger flavor. I knew I should have asked that question yesterday, and gone to Safeway instead of Save-On today! Ugh... oh well. BAD timing, indeed! Maybe I'll do that when I'm done here, even if I do have to transport it by bus! (no cash here... or at least, not enough to justify other means of transportation :P)

Why the hell do I have DING DONG MERRILY ON HIGH in my head? STOP WITH THE CHRISTMAS TUNES ALREADY! AAAAAAAAARGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home